Negotiate with the Seller|
Negotiation begins before we get started looking. A strong position is enhanced by getting pre-qualified for a mortgage. Better yet making the effort to become pre-approved will maximize your ability to strike a deal most favorable to you.
When we find the right home, Rick will:
Rick will draw from years of experience in negotiating real estate transactions always with your best interests in mind.
- endeavor to discover prices of similar homes sold in the last 6 months
- help you compare it to any other homes you've looked at
- evaluate its condition and access the amount of work it needs
- determine how long it's been on the market and attempt to discover why the Seller is selling, and if the price has been reduced
- help you affect a strategy using time, price, and terms to your advantage.
Whether it's starting with your best offer, saving room to maneuver, compromising, or making concessions to the seller's counter, Rick can present you with the objectivity to help you make a wise decision.
Next Step...Home Inspection