Resume' and Biography|
I'm Rick Rogers, a Licensed Real Estate Broker and the Owner of Premiere Realty, an independently owned and operated real estate brokerage and consulting business.
My main focus is on Residential Properties - Sales, Leasing and Property Management as well as on Raw Land--listings and/or purchases. Also, I have an established track record of discovering winning Real Estate strategies for certain affluent clients of mine countering their distinct tax burdens through real estate investments that best benefit each client uniquely. This obviously includes assisting in locating and the negotiation and eventual acquisition of suitable investment properties that meet each client's unique circumstances and comfort levels. Now for a quick rundown of my qualifications and experience:
- Houston Resident since 1987.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker (Texas).
- Over 16 years experience in the Real Estate Industry.
- Graduate University of Houston (1993) - BBA in Finance.
- Graduate Houston Community College (1989) - Bachelor of Science.
- Member, Council of Residential Specialists (CRS).
- Certified Buyer Representative (CBR).
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI).
- 2 years Custom Home Development, Marketing & Sales under Anthony Caporina, AIA, Caporina Builders who specialized in building upscale patio homes and townhomes in several of Houston's popular Inner Loop areas during the mid- to late-1990's.
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) Professional Standards Committee Member (2001-2006).
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) Property Management Committee Member (2005-2006).
- Houston Association of Realtors (HAR) Builder Relations Committee Member (served 1998-2000).
- Active member of HIREBA (Houston Independent Real Estate Brokers Association) 1999-2006.
- Supporting Member of Houston World Affairs Council (1998-2006).
- Supporting Member of and actively involved with the Cypress Creek Flood Control Coalition.
Real Estate Expertise
- Houston's Inner Loop, including the River Oaks area, Rice Village and West University, Bellaire and Meyerland areas, Memorial Park area, Greenway area, Houston Heights and Montrose.
- Houston's Galleria Area including Tanglewood, Westhaven Estates, plus numerous Townhouse, Condominium, Lofts and High Rise developments in the area.
- Northwest Houston, primarily Northgate, Champion Forest area, Olde Oaks, Memorial Northwest, Ponderosa Forest, Windrose, Lakewood Forest, Coles Crossing, Winchester Country and Copperfield areas.
- The Master Planned Communities of The Woodlands, Kingwood, Greatwood, First Colony (Sugarland) and Cinco Ranch (Katy).
- Clear Lake area including Seabrook, Kemah, Nassau Bay, Taylor Lake Village, League City and numerous waterfront Townhouse and Condominium developments. I spend a lot of time in this area and plan to likely retire on the waterfront at some point (but a long time from now!). I'm currently becoming more acquainted with the Galveston market as well, I have joined the Galveston MLS.
- Listing as well as assisting professional clients locate fine privately owned Executive Homes leasing from $1000-$5000 per month and up.
- Real Estate Investments - Providing complete analysis of current portfolio holdings and making recommendations on how to improve profits, cash flow and the portfolio's overall rate of return. Separately, or in addition to the above, locating suitable real estate properties that best match a given investor's financial goals such as sheltering other taxable income, inflation hedging and/or improving asset allocation via appreciation of holdings and diversification of real estate holdings and overall investments. In addition, assisting in due diligence (determining current market value, condition of property, estimating rehab and/or improvement costs, budgeting & forecasting, developing marketing plans), providing property management fee services and/or providing after the purchase or sale consultation services. Of course handling Tenant problems that may arise from time to time.
- Providing assistance in helping you prepare a winning presentation when you appear before your local Appraisal Board to protest your property valuation which in the end determines your property tax burden. I believe that we should pay what is fair and not a penny more!
- Completing BPO's (Broker Price Opinions) on-line since 2000 for a Federal Savings Bank located in Florida that specializes in purchasing under-performing and non-performing real estate loans from other banks and financial institutions. Also currently listing foreclosure properties for a variety of lenders including Ocwen FSB, Centex Equity, RSBC and the VA.
I am quite familiar with all types of residential properties -- from Estate Homes to Single-Family homes, from Lofts to High Rise Condominiums to Townhomes, and in all types of residential Investment Properties including Multi-Family, Duplexes, 4-Plexes and Vacation Properties. In addition, I have been involved in several residential lot transactions, some of which have culminated in the development of new residential property (including my own personal custom home) from the design stage all the way through the successful completion of construction. Finally, my 9 years hands on experience in managing multi-family and individually owned residential properties, Finance background, and my up to the minute knowledge of & familiarity with the overall Houston real estate market in combination with keeping up with today's everchanging business climate in general--- all of these factors taken together result in successfully assisting all my clients discover "winning" real estate strategies which are unique to each.
Mortgage Professor website
Click the link below to learn everything you need to know and more about obtaining a mortgage! They don't sell loans on their web-site---instead their goal is to inform the public of all the pitfalls to avoid when financing your home purchase. I have found this site to be the most informative of any out there on the world wide web for people just wanting to know more about the ins and outs of getting a mortgage loan. The majority of the closing costs a Buyer must pay at closing are an assortment of lender fees and charges. The happiest Buyer is the most informed Buyer is our motto! Beware of those Lenders who are predators and who daily use the bait and switch tactic to hook buyers up with the wrong loan!
The Mortgage Professor
Just What Is a CRS?
Click the link above to find out more about why only the top 4% of all Realtors nationwide (including yours truly) qualify for this prestigious honor! Plus you'll find tons of useful information on buying and selling your home as well as preparing your home to sell, which are the best renovations are to make on your home and much more! When you're ready to make what is likely the largest investment decision you'll face, whether buying or selling, you should first consider a Realtor who has earned the CRS designation!
- Enjoying great times with my friends, Community Involvement, travel, jazz music afficiendo, reading, current events and finding ways to improve my web-site and overall knowledge base utilizing the Internet.